What information do we collect?
We collect two types of information from you: personal information and non-personal information.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, phone number, billing address, credit card details, etc. We collect personal information from you when you register an account with us, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, contact us for customer support, or participate in any surveys, contests or promotions that we may offer.
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services that you request from us
- To process your payments and deliver your orders
- To communicate with you about your account, orders, transactions, or any other inquiries
- To send you newsletters, offers, updates, or other marketing communications that you have opted in to receive
- To improve our website and services by analyzing user behavior and feedback
- To protect our website and services from fraud, abuse, or unauthorized access
- To comply with any legal obligations or requests from authorities
We use your non-personal information for the following purposes:
- To monitor and analyze the performance and functionality of our website and services
- To customize and enhance your user experience on our website and services
- To provide aggregated and anonymized statistics and reports to third parties for research or marketing purposes
How do we share your information?
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to any third parties without your consent. We may share your personal information with the following parties for the purposes described above:
- Our service providers who help us with the delivery, payment processing, customer support, marketing, analytics, or security of our website and services
- Our business partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to you or that complement our website and services
- Our affiliates who are part of our corporate group and who operate under similar privacy practices
- Our legal advisors or representatives who assist us with any legal matters or disputes
- Any law enforcement agencies or regulators who request your information in accordance with applicable laws or regulations
We may share your non-personal information with any third parties for any lawful purposes.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to secure your data during transmission and storage. We also limit access to your personal information to only those employees, contractors, or agents who need it to perform their duties. However, no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
How long do we keep your information?
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it or as required by law. We may also retain some of your personal information for longer periods if we have a legitimate interest to do so, such as for fraud prevention or dispute resolution. When we no longer need your personal information, we will delete it from our systems or anonymize it so that it cannot be linked back to you.
What are your rights?
You have the following rights regarding your personal information that we hold:
- You have the right to access your personal information and request a copy of it
- You have the right to correct or update your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- You have the right to delete or erase your personal information if you no longer want us to use it
- You have the right to restrict or limit how we use your personal information if you have a valid reason to do so
- You have the right to object to how we use your personal information if you disagree with our legitimate interests or direct marketing